Saturday, January 14, 2006

First Week Home

Sorry I haven't updated since we came back from California. After a day of recovery from jet lag (the children slept until after 9:00!), we just sort of hit the decks running, and this is the first chance I've had to sit and type.

The weather stinks. Oh, wait a minute, it actually hasn't been so bad. Raining today, but sunny several days during the past week, and mild temperatures. I'd just gotten used to California. Sigh.

All three of the boys starting skating this week. We missed the first of the two sessions, but this second one will last until March. It's Danny's first season on the ice, Will's second (and he's off to a good start), and Tom's--well, I've lost count, but he looks so comfortable on the ice that it seems like he does it every day.

I'm back to work at NPC (oh, joy) and Karen is back at school, this time taking Interior Design 2, which she really likes, and Accounting, which is a required subject for her degree. She hasn't given me an opinion about that class yet.

Meanwhile we are trying to whip this house into shape so that we can sell it and start over. We'll let you know how it turns out.

No comments: