Saturday, February 14, 2009

A New Look for Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day. Well, here is the new Web site! It looks a lot different, as you can see, but it is also a new site under the hood.

You will notice some things missing, like captions and the archives, but they're not gone for good; I just need to work out some design issues. You'll see things changing several times as I play around with concepts. I hope it's not too disconcerting.

One of the reasons I built this new site, aside from wanting to learn a few things, is to make it easier to make changes in the site. I can change backgrounds and move things around far more easily with the new design. I think not too far into the future, we're going to have a little bit of fun with art from the kids.

Tonight is a Valentine's Day at home, so I have a few decorating tasks to do with the boys. Hope you'll keep up with the site; it's going to be fun.

No comments: