Saturday, April 18, 2009

Time Bind

I am tapping out this blog entry on my old Palm Zire PDA. It's a little slower than writing by hand, but faster than writing by hand and then retyping. It's much slower than typing on my laptop, but I'm not allowed to bring a laptop into the building where I work.

And work is where I am writing this, because now that I'm away from home from pretty much sunup to sundown, I need to get things done however I can.

Part of that, I suppose, will involve deciding just not to do some things, but it's a little early to tell what those might be. I already have a couple of time-consuming activities that can't drop off the list, namely, the completion of our new house and the summer play at The Village Players. So, some other things are going to get pushed aside.

Not this site, though. It may suffer a bit from neglect, but I'm going to enlist some help from the rest of the family to provide me with a more regular supply of pictures and other material for the site. After all, Danny's the only one in the family who can't write yet, and everyone can take pictures and create art.

I think it's time this stopped being a one-man show.

No comments: