Wednesday, May 30, 2018

New Look!

Okay, yes, I've been playing around again. Partly because I was getting bored with the old look, and partly because there have been a couple of things bothering me about it for awhile. I won't bore you with the details, but I hope this new version will be easier on the eyes, especially with the bigger pictures (which should still load just as fast).

I'm not done making changes (but then, I'm never done making changes), but they will come a little at a time, since both Karen and I are getting into our busy season as school comes to a close. I promise I will do my very best not to break the site as I continue working on it.

The first change coming up is to update the portraits, all of which are at least six months old, and thus remind me of winter, which is the last thing I want to think about right now. Even the snow thrower is completely covered up so that I don't need to be reminded.

No comments: