Saturday, August 18, 2007

A Calmer Day

Well, Tom made it safety to California, found his way to his shuttle, and has been spending fun time with Marylou and family in Burbank. Tomorrow he'll be headed up to Central California for more visiting.

Karen has the day off tomorrow, and we're just going to spend it at home. Well, most of it. I have a run of seven straight evenings with appointments, all in Wolfeboro, starting tomorrow night.

But unlike my work, all of the appointments should be stimulating and enjoyable.

Weather is starting to turn, though I'm sure we'll have plenty of hot days before fall really sets in. Too cold for swimming today, though. William and Danny will be happy to get into the water tomorrow if the wind isn't too stiff.

I tried to encourage Thomas to start his blog while he is on vacation. I've already set it up for him. So any of you who are in touch with him, why don't you give him a little nudge.

If he does make an entry, I will update the front page with a link so you all can read it.

No comments: