Sunday, September 23, 2007

All Kinds Of Stuff

A week ago the boys and I made a movie. We went out on the driveway and I had them race down the hill on their Hot Wheels tricycles. I shot four races from one angle and one from another, and also got some seleted close-ups and a little stunt shot from William.

The result was posted to YouTube today. For those of you who still have dial-up (or am I the only one left) it will take a while to load, but it's not too bad. And the movie is a lot of fun.

It's part of a series I'm trying to start via YouTube and Blogger on using computer editing and a professional's approach to shooting and sound to make videos more fun to watch. My user name on YouTube is cheapmedia, and you can see my blog at cheapmedia.blogspot.com (where the videos are also embedded for convenience).

Rehearsal for The Pajama Game is going along well, although I had to skip Wednesday because of a schedule conflict, and dancing practice has been slowed by a head cold I managed to get Wednesday night (just in time to have to muddle through the Grand Jury with a stuffed up head--oh joy!)

Being bad about posting because I've started up other blogs. But I'm starting to get into some kind of routine for them all. Or so I tell myself.

No comments: