Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Catching My Breath

A rare few moments in the library to pay bills and catch up a little on blogging. Still rehearsing The Pajama Game, at the Village Players; opening Friday with only three more rehearsals to go. Yikes!

There is a new gallery up, finally, of William's birthday party. We are running around trying to get our building permit for the new house so we can get the excavation going and get the foundation poured before the ground freezes. If we can get the shell done before it gets too cold we can work on the house during the winter.

You'll have to excuse any typographical errors in blogs and gallery captions. I try to correct them as I find them, but they are all written on the run between the many other things I have to do these days. Unfortunately, I can't do it over lunch (although right now I use that time to study my lines anyway) because I can't bring my laptop computer into work for security reasons.

So mostly the captions are written at home while looking at thumbnails of the pictures, and the the whole gallery is loaded onto the laptop for uploading at the next trip to the library. The blogging process is similar, although sometimes I can write while waiting to go onstage at the theater and other spare moments. Today I'm writing directly into the Blogger screen since I'm sitting at the laptop for other online work anyway.

But now it's time to pick up the boys, so I'll post this and try to add another entry this weekend--after opening night!

No comments: