Monday, April 07, 2008

Here Comes the Sun

"Little darlin', I feel that ice is slowly melting.
Little darlin', it feels like years since it's been clear."

So sang the late Beatle George Harrison, and I know exactly what he meant! Though the days are much warmer, with occasional rain, we still have several mounds of snow and ice interfering with parking and construction. And the nights are still below freezing from time to time, which makes early-morning driving something of an adventure.

We opened "You Can't Take It With You" at The Village Players Theater on Friday, to an enthusiastic crowd (which happened to include Karen). Another good crowd followed Saturday night, and so we're two for two. We have a bit of a break, with only a brush-up rehearsal Wednesday before three shows for the final weekend. WIlliam and Daniel will be attending the last show. I have a few pictures, which I will put up when I get a few moments to breathe.

I should use some of those moments to sleep, which I have not done much of recently, and so this short entry.

No comments: