Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Off the Grid

You may have noticed that the picture of the day is, to be perfectly honest, missing. Glitch on my part which I will fix soon, but right at the moment Internet access is sketchy as we are in the process of moving.

No phone service in the new house yet, and no television (not that we have time to watch). Things are progressingm however, with no more problems than those concerning lack of time, exhaustion, and bruises and sore joints from moving heavy furniture. In other words, just the usual.

Nearly all of the large stuff has been transferred to the new house, and only Thomas is still sleeping in the old house, until this weekend. It's a bit, how can I put this, rustic, but I'm enoying the feeling of being there (though I enjoy it less at 5:00 am when I have to get up for work and discover that I left an important article of clothing on the second floor when I happen to be in the basement).

This is a short entry; I have to get back up to the house and get myself to bed. I will try to do some catch up this weekend if I can get to the library for a connection, because by that time I won't have one at home. Soon, though, and finally a faster one!

No comments: