Thursday, April 15, 2010

More Sleep Deprivation

Today Danny had a sleep-deprived EEG, which means that he had to stay up until midnight, get up at four, and spend a couple of hours around eight having electrodes stuck to his head.

Karen got the duty on that one while I was at work, though I left early to take care of some paperwork.

To add to the excitement, they had a power outage at school today, which meant that William got out early. He spent an extra four hours in day care.

And then, when William and I were on the way home (Danny was already home with Tom, and Karen stopped to buy some groceries), I blew a tire and had to change that. Karen picked up William on her way home. Meanwhile, I discovered that my compact spare is a complete wreck from rust! I crept home with it, but the van won't be going anywhere tomorrow until I can take care of that tire.

Luckily, Tom has tomorrow off. Unluckily, it will be raining. Oh joy.

Karen and I are also sleep deprived, so that ends this entry.

No comments: