Sunday, February 24, 2013

Another Storm

Well, Winter dumped another eight or nine inches of snow on us. This time it was the heavy wet stuff, and I was unable to help with shoveling because, although my knee is getting stronger, I still can't risk slipping at this point in my recovery, because it would probably set me back to where I was a week ago when this all started.

Before the snow came, we managed a nice trip to Concord, where we saw Escape From Earth, and Salem, where we had a nice late lunch and spent some time in both the Microsoft Store and the Apple Store (without buying anything from either place). We also failed to get See's candy at the Lord & Taylor there, but that's a long an annoying story.

The boys have the coming week off from school. So I don't think I'll be getting very much work done.

No comments: