Saturday, February 02, 2013

Groundhog Day!

In Punxsutawney, Phil didn't see his shadow, and so it was declared that Spring will come early. Here in New Hampshire, though, at least in the morning, it was quite sunny. Cold, but sunny. So what's a person to think? My guess is that Spring will arrive on March 21, whatever the weather.

Thomas will turn 23 as well. He is currently downloading all of the software he lost to a computer virus, and so I don't think he's thinking quite that far ahead at the moment. Lucky he had a computer guru in the house, because he was getting some mighty bad advice from the Internet, including tech support from both Microsoft and Acer.

And me? I'm trying to jam as much stuff onto eBay as I can while they are having a free listing special. So, although my computer is doing just fine, I am still spending way too much time in front of it.

No comments: