Saturday, June 07, 2014

Busy, Busy, Busy

I couldn't turn it down. My friend Greg Parker, who was one of the directors of the first play I was ever in, came up one man short in casting his production of The Norman Conquests: Living Together. I had to think about it for a long time, because the production is in Pittsfield, 35 minutes from home. But I just couldn't leave Greg in a bind.

So until July 19th, I'll be spending at least two days a week driving down there to rehearse, while still trying to get us ready for the summer, including working on Karen's trailer (which is finally beginning to look like a camper!), finishing up the front porch, and starting construction on the back deck. While still trying to write and do video, and pick up freelance work.

At least I won't be bored.

No comments: