Monday, July 07, 2014

Busy, Busy Busy!

As you can tell from the reprise of Danny's blue tongue, I have had a bit of trouble keeping up on pictures. And it's mostly just forgetfulness. I forgot to bring a camera when the boys were swimming yesterday, and to rehearsal (I was going to have one of the crew take some pictures of me). But the camera didn't make it into my mental packing list when it was time to go.

But, if it helps, I finally have a gallery of pictures from the camping trip HERE. No captions yet, but perhaps I'll get that done after opening weekend.

The play is going well. We open on Friday (yikes), and Karen and the boys will get to see me on opening night. Karen has some time off this week, and we're going to spend it having some fun with the boys, and also getting some work done on the house and the trailer. We're aiming at having the trailer ready to sleep in for a camping event in September, and I think we can actually make that date.

Meanwhile, I am taking an online course on programming mobile media applications now, and starting another one in music theory in a week. The overlap was unintentional (class schedules changed) and it should make things, uh, interesting. At least my theatrical run will be done before either class ends.

Not that I'll be able to relax. It's the kids' vacation. Not mine.

No comments: