Tuesday, November 22, 2016

That's a Wrap!

Well, Kiss Me Kate is all done, and I'm very, very tired. I had a lot of fun, but I didn't get a lot of sleep. But I would do it again, and I'm sure I will next year.

It's back to normal life. Well, not exactly, since the end of the theater season leads straight into the boys' holiday season, and they have most of the week off, so I don't have to get up in the wee hours to see them off.

On the other hand, I have a busy week coming up. We have snow, unexpectedly, and we have to do some "whoops" winter preparation. And Karen and I have promised to do a display of glitter houses for the library in Wolfeboro for the month of December, which means they need to be done by next Tuesday.

The Thanksgiving week will otherwise be pretty low-key. It doesn't look like we're going anywhere, and Tom and Erin will be spending the day with her parents. That works for us; we need the time and rest. If for no other reason than to build up my energy for the next play. Okay, I'm kidding.

I think.

No comments: