Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ice, Snow, and Other States Of Water

Last week, skating was cancelled because of nasty weather, and I was afraid it was going to happen again, judging by at least some of the latest predictions. But there was only a little wet snow this evening, and the boys managed to get on the ice. Their skating is coming along very well; they both seem quite at home on skates, and I hope that it will be something they can enjoy for many years to come.

The rest of the week is hard to make plans for, concerning those matters for which weather, well, matters. We're supposed to get a few inches of nasty wet stuff tonight, a mix of rain and snow tomorrow (even nastier), and then rain (and apparently quite a lot of it) on Thursday. Wonderful. It makes driving so adventurous.

Lack of sleep also makes driving adventurous, and I hear Karen coming home from work, so I'm going off to bed. More weather reports later, I fear.

No comments: