Saturday, March 01, 2014

A Piece Of Cake

Today William and I are making a cake. Actually, William is making a cake and I am making a video, and giving him a little bit of advice along the way. Not because I've ever made a cake from scratch, but because I have enough baking experience to read between the lines.

And no, you didn't read wrong. I said he's making the cake from scratch. William has been inspired by a reality series that he watches on Netflix called Cake Boss, about a real-life cake baker from New Jersey. So William, flush with success from his cookie-baking experiences, has decided to give it a go.

I don't know how the cake will turn out, but I do know that William will give it his best shot. And I'll do my best to record the even for posterity, or at least immediate family.

No comments: