Monday, February 03, 2014

Being Productive

For the first time in two years, Karen and I are doing another craft video. I shot all the footage today, and I expect that I will be able to get the video up on YouTube by Wednesday. Karen also made kits of the project that we will be trying to sell on a Web site called "Fiverr."

That was the morning. We also managed to have lunch out together, spend a little time at the library with William (between the time he gets out of school and the time Danny gets out of school), and take the boys swimming at the pool.

And we all made dinner together, and Karen even managed to make a delicious dessert. All in all a very busy day.

But I'm just about ready for bed; Karen's back to work tomorrow, and I have a lot of editing to do, and, with any luck at all, some recording; I just finished a new song.

No comments: