Saturday, November 25, 2006

Blogging Away From Home

Thanks to my wireless connection, I can now update the blog from wherever I can find an open network to tap into. Usually this is at the Wolfeboro Library, but on this holiday weekend it is in the neighborhood of my brother-in-law Alan and his family.

We had a fine Thankgiving, seeing most of Karen's family, though John and Katherine are in Palm Springs for a field hockey event. Although the weather was very wet for the drive down, the last two it has been truly beautiful here in New Jersey, and we are expecting the same through tomorrow when we must, alas, return to the daily grind at home.

Karen's job is going well, although the hours will require some adjustments from the rest of the family. I am done with Forum, and I don't expect to be onstage for The Village Players again until next fall (though I am going to be directing a play in late summer, and volunteering backstage before that). So my schedule is a bit better than it was.

And we'll get into the swing of this soon. But for this weekend, we're just going to enjoy the company of our family and try to relax a bit.

No comments: