Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Warming, But Not a Trend

Today brought spring-like weather to New England; the temperature went over 50 here today, and a lot of the snow and ice on our driveway melted. It's enough to make you think that spring is coming early, but not so fast! The cold is returning for the weekend, though not as deep a cold as we've experienced recently.

But, short-lived as this warm spell will be, it did give me a chance to work outside without freezing my fingers off, and I took advantage of that to install the balusters on my temporary back deck and stairs. I even managed to stay ahead of the little bit of rain that came along in the afternoon.

Some changes are coming to the Web site in the near future. It's actually an educational experience for me; I'm trying to apply some new techniuqes I've learned. I hope the result will be a Web site that's more fun to look at and easier to use. I'm also collecting all of the Pictures Of the Day starting this week and putting them into an ever-growing Picasa gallery, which I will post sometime tomorrow.

Right now I have to post the pictures to the actual Web site so that I can get off to bed.

No comments: