Sunday, December 27, 2009

Another New Look

Well, here is yet another revision of the site. I can't resist playing around with the look, and I'm trying to learn more about Web site design and coding, and you, dear readers, are my guinea pigs.

The holiday weekend was enjoyable, but altogether too short. There's so much I'd like to be doing with my spare time, and so many other things that have to be done. Even, on occasion, a little sleep. Just a little.

The new site has more links, including one to my Wall on Facebook, and to our accounts on PicasaWeb and YouTube. I'll be adding additional links to archive pages so you can surf down memory lane if you are so inclined. But first I need to concentrate some attention on catching up the galleries and adding some long-overdue video.

But now I have to get myself together for work tomorrow, and get some of that sleep I was talking about. Duty, as they say, calls.

But some days I just want to let it go to voicemail.

No comments: