Monday, July 26, 2010

Reprise

Today's picture may look a little familiar, like something you saw, oh, a month ago. That's the way it's going to be for the rest of the week, most likely, as every night will see me at the Village Players getting ready for the opening of "Unnecessary Farce." We open Friday, and then I finally get to catch up on sleep, and a few other things, on Saturday. One more show Saturday night, and then I get three days off of theater work.

I'm thinking of posting a gallery on Picasaweb entitled "What You Missed," including pictures of Danny's latest lost tooth and a few other events I have not had the time to write about. We'll see how much of that happens, because there's a lot that I've missed, like work on the house and preparation for an upcoming trip to the West Coast.

But it all has to wait until after opening night. because up to that time, I'm flat out.

No comments: