Saturday, January 31, 2015

Snow Update

We've made it through two respectable snow storms in less than a week without any interruption in electrical service, and despite the fact that everyone in the house (including Tom, as it turned out) is recovering from illness.

Another storm is passing through the Northeast Sunday night and Monday; we don't yet know if it will come as far north as us. But we'll manage either way. The biggest problem we're having right now is finding room for all the snow.

Just an extra note: I made a change to how the Web page displays pictures and captions, which I hope will make it easier to update the pictures when I’m away from my home computer (during, for example, a power outage). If the new method breaks anything, rest assured that I will fix it quickly, but not so quickly that you don’t get at least a few moments to laugh at my mistakes.

No comments: