Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Coming Back Soon

My poor Mac Mini is not going to be back to working order anytime soon. It needs a new hard drive, and I have to install it myself. It's very time-consuming, once I've even found the right hard drive, and I don't have a lot of spare time right now, so it's going to take awhile.

For now, I have moved the files for the website over to the old Windows machine I inherited from William (when he bought Tom's), and I'm gathering the tools I need to process and upload pictures from that operating system. I should be posting new pictures for the new month.

I'll try to do some catch-up, too. We haven't taken a lot of pictures during January. It's been cold and snowy, and not having the tools to process the pictures has made it kind of hard to remember to take them, but there are some, and I will post those for you to see.

Meanwhile, we are all just going along, already looking forward to Spring, working, going to school, staying reasonably healthy. See you on the site.

No comments: