Saturday, July 29, 2006

My Premiere!

Last night was the opening night of That Darn Plot, at the Village Players Theater in Wolfeboro. And who do you suppose played a major supporting role? Me! Yes, me!

I played the part of Geoffrey Regent, a veteran stage actor stuck in about the worst play he's ever seen. But he's actually a product of playwright Mark W. Transom's imagination, as he struggles to meet an 11-hour deadline for a new play.

We had 115 people in the audience, and they were great! They laughed in all the right places, and I got lots of compliments after the show, from actors and audience members alike.

We have four more shows to do, one tonight and three next weekend, and I'm really looking forward to it. And I've already been asked to appear in another short play in September, and I'm auditioning for another that will open in November.

This is fun!

No comments: