Thursday, August 30, 2007

Time Out

Karen and I are actually taking a little time off. Five straight days of not going to work. Tomorrow, Karen’s birthday, is a day for the two of us. We’ll have lunch together, take in a movie, and just be a couple for most of a day.

Friday is a family outing to Maine, and then we;ll meet up with extended family over the weekend.

It’s rare treat for use, and probably the last chance we’ll have to just take some fun time over such a long stretch until next summer. So we intend to get the most out of it.

In other news, the play is off to a good start. I went in tonight thinking that I knew my songs and discovered that, well, I do! Of course, the real test is next week, when I start learning to dance. Our choreographer is one brave woman! I’ll let you know how that goes.

No comments: