Sunday, November 16, 2008

Oklahoma!

My apologies for letting the daily pictures recycle for a couple of days. As I mentioned in the last entry, last week was Hell Week for Oklahoma! This afternoon we wrapped up our third performance with our second sell-out crowd (and Friday came very close to a full house). Add to that the need to work on the house and prepare for showings of the old house, and, well, something's gotta give. (oh wait, that song isn't in Oklahoma! is it?)

I love full houses. They laugh more and applaud louder, and they just make they show work better. The timing, the energy, the flow, all get a big boost from a big crowd. Tonight was the best of three great shows, and I'm looking forward to doing it again next weekend.

But I'm glad I don't have to rehearse every night between now and then; it's not for nothing that it's called Hell Week.

No comments: