Monday, December 15, 2008

Powerless, Again

Well, you might have noticed that the pictures are recycling again. But this time I have a better excuse. The power was back up when we arrived home on Saturday, but we had to clean like mad from our camp-out to get the house ready to show on Sunday while we went off to Santa's Village.

I was going to catch up on the pictures today, but the power went out again. This time it was the winds, which were accompanied by temperatures in the fifties. That's right. Melting ice, run-off, just like a Spring thaw, fifty-plus degrees Fahrenheit. The rise and fall of temperatures here is making me seasick.

Sound like a good chance to catch up on some of those last-minute outside chores before the next snowfall. But not so fast! The snow may come before I even wake up in the morning. Sigh.

Anyway, I do have a lot of pictures to post and I will start putting them up in the morning. Assuming that we still have power.

No comments: