Monday, April 13, 2009

Neglect

Nothing's been happening on the site for most of the week because everything's been happening at once here at home. I just finished the last of five performances of Night Watch on Saturday, did the whole Easter thing with the kids and a lot of house wiring on Sunday.

And, oh yeah, I returned to work at the National Passport Center the week before that. So I'm back to getting up at 5:00 am and not getting home until about 6:00 pm.

I am trying to catch up, but it won't happen all at once because in addition to my NPC schedule and continuing to work on the house, I am also starting on my first stint as the director of a full-length play, Woody Allen's Don't Drink the Water, the casting for which begins this coming weekend.

So things are a little, well, busy. No busier than they were when I was doing, for example, The Pajama Game, but I had the routine down then, and I'm scrambling to put it all back in place now. I'll get there, even if it feels as though I couldn't possibly.

And now I need to get to bed. Sleep is one of the other things that hasn't been in my schedule this past week.

No comments: