Thursday, April 08, 2010

Always Something

The two things I seem to have the least time for lately are writing and sleep. I had intended, now that I've changed from a row of pictures, most of which haven't changed in ages, to a single daily picture, to include the latest pictures with my blog entries so that I could more fully describe what was happening in them, and so the pictures could illustrate what the heck I was talking about in the blog.

But in the past couple of weeks I haven't had much time for blogging or for pictures. It would be easy to blame it on the play I'm in, but that's probably unfair to the play, and besides I don't want that to be true since I start rehearsals on another play in just a few weeks.

But there is a lot going on with the house, upcoming spring and (all too soon) summer vacation plans, and lots of paperwork that seems to all converge on April (taxes, yes, but lots of other things have to be submitted around the same time).

But we'll see what happens after the last show on Sunday. Perhaps with three weeks with no rehearsals and now performances, I'll manage to do a little catching up.

No comments: