Sunday, January 13, 2013

Growing Boys

We discovered, much to our surprise, that the ice skates that were too big on Danny last year are now too small. So today we are going in search of ice skates. And it's hard to believe, this being January, with more than two months left until the end of Winter, that ice skates are considered by many retailers to be out of season (although, if you go by the weather instead of the calendar, it's very much like Spring today).

And to make matters more inconvenient, I currently don't have any phone service at my house. We usually use a feature known as "WiFi Calling" by way of my cell phone, but it has been unreliable of late, and it hasn't been working for over twelve hours now. I can't call customer service because, well, I have no phone service.

I'll get that worked out. But for today, I'll take the boys out to lunch someplace where I have cell service and call around to see if I can find some ice skates.

No comments: